|Full Name||Chelsea Maria Madison|
|Age||15-16 (season three)|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 2000|
|School(s)||Woodsville High School|
|First Episode||Season Three|
|Portrayed By||Hannah Murray|
Chelsea Maria Madison is a main character on Glee: The New Touch and a sophomore attending Woodsville High School. She was created by TheWordyBirdy and is portrayed by Hannah Murray.
Chelsea was born to a normal, upper-middle class family in New London, Connecticut. As a child, she was encouraged by her parents to pursue her passions, and she subsequently began participating in musical theatre and dance. She is spoiled by her parents to a point, with them often buying her whatever she asks for and taking her on big international vacations.
Chelsea has an absolutely huge personality and big dreams for her future. She's extremely driven and ambitious, and due to this she comes off as shallow and rude to some people. However this is far from the case. Chelsea is an empathetic and truly compassionate person, she's just very set on what she wants in her life and will do anything to get that. She's a bit of a flirt yet is too scared to actually approach a guy or do anything with one.
- While at a party, Chelsea gets her drink drugged and gets raped by an unknown man. She never finds out who it was as she was drugged, but this affects her deeply. She falls into depression and even attempts suicide.
- Chelsea decides to go to an open audition in New York City for the Broadway revival of the musical RENT. Despite initially auditioning for Mimi, she is given a part in the chorus, but when the stress of the musical and school get too much for her she must make a choice.
- After performing at a karaoke bar with friends, she is discovered by a talent scout. The talent scout promises Chelsea a bright future, yet things go bad when he introduces her to a world of drugs and alcohol, and it's revealed he only really wanted to sleep with her.
- After getting her first boyfriend, Chelsea decides to spice up their relationship by sending naked photos of herself. However, when someone (maybe Sabina) discovers her boyfriend's phone and sends the picture around school, she begins to hate her life.
Chelsea normally enjoys singing music from the 70s and 80s, but will also sometimes sing modern day music and show tunes. She loves Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Barbra Streisand, and Sutton Foster.
- "Material Girl" by Madonna (audition song)
- "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
- "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston
- Her father is half Portuguese, a quarter English, and a quarter Scottish, while her mother is a Jew of Belarusian-Jewish and Russian-Jewish heritage.
- She was raised half Catholic and half Jewish.